PEBC is prepared to support teachers and leaders in a virtual setting
We believe that every student deserves a great teacher, and that every teacher strives to be the very best they can be!
Teachers and school leaders deserve individualized support and coaching to meet their individual and collective needs. PEBC Coaching and Mentoring is asset based and builds on the strengths and goals of individuals and groups.
What makes PEBC coaching successful in a virtual environment?
All PEBC Staff Developers and Leadership Coaches are experienced with a variety of coaching models and are certified in Cognitive Coaching and Adaptive Schools. Our team has been providing virtual coaching to clients prior to the COVID-19 pandemic and have refined their virtual coaching skills as they have continued to serve educators across Colorado and the nation.
PEBC's expert facilitators are skilled at individual coaching as well as facilitating whole-staff, all-district sessions for teachers and leaders around a wide range of topics including building classroom community in a virtual environment and how to effectively use technology to ignite student learning.
What does PEBC Virtual Coaching look like and sound like?
First, a PEBC Staff Developer or Leadership Coach will have a short conversation with the individual or group that desires support to establish rapport and set goals. Then a coaching calendar will be established that allows for flexibility and consistency. Coaching sessions can be scheduled over the phone or via virtual conferencing. Coaching conversations can be rooted in planning, reflecting or problem resolution. A typical conversation lasts between 30 and 60 minutes. PEBC Professional Learning and Coaching is centered around the PEBC Teaching Framework and the pursuit of fostering agency and understanding for each and every learner.
- 1-hour, 2-hour, or 3-hour professional development sessions via Zoom
- Series of 1 to 2 hour professional development sessions via Zoom
- Team, grade, or department meeting facilitation
- Book study
- Access to PEBC Workshops and Webinar Series
- Workshops that are customized to your needs
Contact us to learn how we can support you
Why invest in virtual coaching?
- Tending to the Social and Emotional well being of teachers and leaders is even more important this year than ever before
- Fostering professional capital of teachers and leaders is even more important this year than ever before as we remain focused on student well being and learning
- Increase your capacity for instructional coaching by partnering with a PEBC Staff Developer or Leadership Coach to support your school-based instructional coaches
- Alleviate the pressure of facilitating small groups or PLC’s by partnering with a PEBC Staff Developer or Leadership Coach
- Develop school-based leaders who can support colleagues as they grapple with change and uncertainty
Qualifications & Experience
- Cognitive Coaching
- Adaptive Schools
- Effective Mentoring & Coaching
- School Reform Initiative Protocols