Distance Learning Resources
At PEBC, we are being responsive to your needs and thinking about ways we can continue to serve our community, regardless of the current circumstances. Our team members wanted to share some of their favorite distance learning resources to help you during this challenging time.
Please take care of yourselves and your communities, and remember that we are here to support you along the way.
Social Studies Resources
Virtual Museum Tours / Arts & Culture
- Google Arts & Culture: https://artsandculture.google.com/
- Google Arts & Culture Museum Street Views: https://artsandculture.google.com/search/streetview?hl=en
- British Museum, London: https://britishmuseum.withgoogle.com/
- Guggenheim, NY: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/solomon-r-guggenheim-museum
- National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.: https://www.travelandleisure.com/attractions/museums-galleries/museums-with-virtual-tours
- Musée d’Orsay, Paris: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/musee-dorsay-paris?hl=en
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/national-museum-of-modern-and-contemporary-art-korea?hl=en
- Pergamon Museum, Berlin: https://artsandculture.google.com/entity/pergamon/m05tcm?hl=en
- Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/rijksmuseum
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/van-gogh-museum?hl=en
- The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/the-j-paul-getty-museum?hl=en
- Uffizi Gallery, Florence: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/uffizi-gallery?hl=en
- MASP, São Paulo: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/masp?hl=en
- National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City: https://artsandculture.google.com/asset/the-national-museum-of-anthropology-mexico-city-ziko-van-dijk-wikimedia-commons/bAGSHRdlzSRcdQ?hl=en
- Smithsonian Online Exhibits: https://www.si.edu/exhibitions/online
- Chicago Art Institute Online Gallery: https://www.artic.edu/collection
- Teaching Tolerance – Performance tasks ask students to demonstrate their anti-bias awareness and civic competency by applying their literacy and social justice knowledge in an authentic real-world context.
- ASSET Education - Concrete stress-reducing tools to practice with your children
- Smithsonian Education – Resources, training, and support to assist caregivers, teachers, and students as they face new learning challenges.
- PBS Kids – Parents can sign up for daily newsletter with tips and activities to use a wealth of free resources from PBS for Parents of children ages 2-8
- PBS Design Squad – A project-based learning resource for students of any age
- Scholastic Learn at Home – Day by day projects to keep kids reading and learning at home
- Greatschools.org – Advice for parents and curated resources for all ages and grades, multiple subjects, sample worksheets, flashcards
- Jeffco Schools’ Parent Guide to Google Classroom
- Learning at Home: COVID-19 Resources for Families and Students from Denver Public Schools
- COMCAST Internet Essentials – $9.95/month with two months free for families receiving state and/or federal assistance. Qualifications linked here.
- Projects at Home - Projects that can engage students at home and support academic learning